Saturday, November 9, 2013

Love Actually Always


"It's a self preservation thing."
Never forget this sentence, among many others.
"Good luck my friend." - Richard Curtis.

"Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy drugs. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free."

We laughed, we cried and we laughed so more.
It's been ten years, I was remembered.
Love Actually it is not only your mother's favorite film, it is that epic film...utterly irresistible, it makes you want to watch over and over because you want to feel like the first time you saw it.
My favorite story was Juliet's. I remember those wedding montages like it was yesterday. I remember where I was sitting, remembering looking at the screen and seeing Keira Knightley's face, Keira Knightley's smile, listening Keira Knightley's voice. "Oh, well done you...I look quite pretty...you stayed rather close haven't you?"
And then listening to Dido's Here With Me.

This film is one of a kind.
Who doesn't choke with Emma Thompson's story line? And her acting?
It's not just your mother who'll cry with the story.
This scene is so remarkable, so so stunning.

And the soundtrack.

Yap, totally watching this film with my mom tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment