Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oscars 2014

I guess I might be live blogging.
For now, I found this pretty hilarious.


Of course, this is the night I sweat like a pig.

I need someone to clear this for me, please! I'm astonished. After jumping and freaking out - So Sarah Paulson just met her soon to be co-star Cate Blanchett right now, in the red carpet? Did I understood that right? And Cate said it was great to meet her? What is happening? They start filming tomorrow or something!


I had a laugh attack watching this live, Jennifer falling down. You're impossible Jennifer!

This is so funny.

So Brad Pitt, as of 2014, will be an Oscar winner?? I think he will.

I'm so bored.

Frozen.
After listening to Scriptnotes (John August and Craig Mazin screenwriting podcast) with guest star Jennifer Lee, I was in awe with the work they did, especially Jennifer Lee. Amazing. To think that they weren't even sisters...


The Lady in Number 6.
I desperately need to watch this film.

20 Feet From Stardom
This documentary is absolutely well made, it is. But it also feels like such a bitter win for me. I so wished to see something like Stories We Tell recognized. I so wished to have seen Jehane Noujaim up there winning an Oscar. The work she made, her documentary The Square will become a reference whenever someone mentions the Egyptian Revolution. They're all great, inspiring documentaries, so it feels always strange. 
They're all brilliant.

The Great Beauty
It is exceptional. No doubt. Great line up right here.

I love 'Ordinary Love'. But I'll probably get tired of it in a couple of months.


The cool kids. Great highlight of the night. Look at Angie, so so so cute, like a sweet little girl!

Is Juno stealing this?
NO, IT HAPPENED. It truly did. LUPITA WON.


This is so so so so sweet.

Oh the pizza! This is great! Jennifer Lawrence looks so happy eating that pizza.

Our heroines, Hushpuppy, Katniss, The Bribe...I want more. Jesus.

Damn, I really want to eat a pizza right now.

And...Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Damn, Bette Middler sings so well.


Brilliant. Only Ellen, making the Oscars a comfortable place...Jesus. This is so funny.

I'm here watching the Oscars, and I'm continuously remembering Hugh Jackman's year as the Host. I mean, the all show was something utterly unique and I don't think it will happen again, because it was really something special. 

Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful. Let it go.
I hope it wins.
It won it won it won. How nice.
Great great great great great great speech. Awesome. This is really good.

Still hilarious.

Oh look, writing machines!

Before Midnight - THE PERFECT FILM.
Oh this is absolutely great. John Ridley, 12 Years a Slave.

Penelope Cruz has a funny accent. 

I whished it had been Steve McQueen, as much as Cuaron is as deserving as the others, I would have very much enjoyed watching history happen before my eyes.

Meanwhile, I've been cracking up really hard. It has already become a phenomenon.
John Travolta pronunciation of Idina Menzel. He said something like Adele Nazim. Jesus Christ this is hilarious.

Now - the soon to be Carol, it is Cate Blanchett's moment.

And now we can say it, Matthew McCounaghey, Oscar winner.

Oh this is good.
12 Years a Slave.

"I dedicate this to all the people who have endured slavery and for the 21 million still suffering slavery today."
Steve McQueen.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment