Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Julie D

I love Julie Depardieu.

Seriously I love Julie Depardieu and I never really heard her speak or anything, not that I would totally understand her, if you know what I mean, ok, except for her glorious and full of wit moment when she won her Cesar, which never gets old and her acting. I love her.

La Faut à Fidel
And here’s an absolute treat from Julie D. Precious storytelling from a kid’s perspective, amusing at all times. Guaranteed conclusion – love Julie Depardieu.

Un Secret
A film that deals with Second World War history and its heritage; it has swimming in it and someone sports' spirit, it has someone like Cécile De France in a bikini doing the swimming and it has French actresses? Yes and more please.

Post script – and how about my objectification, huh? Sorry French actresses and French cinema!

No comments:

Post a Comment