Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Actors Acting

Every year The New York Times gives us this Hollywood Issue. It also marks a year since I decided to start wasting my time in this Blog! Sometimes I really think it's a waste of time but other times I wish I had time to post much more. Anyway, I think I'll be around here so if you're interested keep coming and I hope you enjoy it.
Last year was a Black and White edition and in this year's issue they take inspiration from iconic dark roles or in other words, creepy stuff! And yes, like I said in my first post, actors keep surprising me, exciting me and I still find him extremely brave.

Guess who?

 Actress of the Year equals Jessica Chastain.

Kirsten Dunst equals Melancholia.

Mia Wasikowska equals Rising Star.

Now, this is just awesome.

See all of them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment