Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Black and White Tuesday

There is something about Black & White quite inexplicable, this sense of purity mixed with a classic timelessness.

Abbie Cornish is the air I could breath.

Adele Haenel is this french actress and she can be a force of nature when it comes to a perfomnce.

She looks beautiful in black & white in color and everything else. She brings light at every possible film she's in. When we would look at the word beautiful in the dictionary should appear the name Diane Kruger.


I admire Amy Adams' journey and where she's now, on her way to her third Oscar nomination.


My first and biggest crush, she's my Liv.

"You are and always will be...the woman of my dreams". Period.

Where there's no shortage of blonds, I guess I understand the struggle between them, in Hollywood, where they have to give 'extra' credit.
That's it, for Black & White.

No comments:

Post a Comment