Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Crush on her

What I want with this topic is to sort of talk about Women in film, I guess! Let's see what comes out of this...I will start with Chiara Mastroianni.

Chiara Mastroianni

As she gets older the better she looks the more attractive she becomes. I don't know if her genes become an influence (her face it's exactly like her father's) but still.


Her first film was with her mother - 

Ma saison préférée

Later she was also in the same film with her father, "Prêt-à-Porter".
Ok, cut the talk.
My favorite film starring Chiara Mastroianni is - tied between:

Persepolis

Un Conte de Noel

Curiously they both star mother and daughter, but what matters is that they are two amazing films. The storytelling is honest, straightforward and they are both very significant stories, especially Persepolis. I highly recommend both.

A bonus:

She has a beautiful voice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment