Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Adele

Oh Adèle, I miss you. I'm sure every screen does, if this makes sense.
Here's a little update on the brilliant beauty called Adèle Haenel.


Alyah

If anything, you watch her perform.

This film will be at the TIFF, she has apparently a secondary role.

Spiritismes
I don't think I ever mentioned this so here it goes; this sounds very interesting. It is a project by Guy Maddin, a Canadian filmmaker, and the idea is making 100 short films in 100 days in four different countries. It has always to do with his particular theme, lost films, black and white silent films. Actors in this project have to be in the moment really; it's sort of an improvisational work.


I'm sure Adele is perfect for this kind of work and she must have loved doing it, I'm absolutely certain!
Maria de Medeiros, Charlotte Rampling, Mathieu Almaric, Geraldine Chaplin, Udo Kier are among the actors participating.

No comments:

Post a Comment