Sunday, September 23, 2012

Getting into the fall



Let the series begin! And everything else...
Girls was one of my favorite series of this year, it didn’t matter what kind of commitments I had the next day because I had to watch it regardless. New Girl was lovely. Game of Thrones challenges one’s patience, but it’s worth it. Out of no reasons whatsoever Rizzoli and Isles fade away completely from my mind. The Newsroom, a challenge, for sure. 


Shameless – checked. Apparently I enjoyed it, because I went through the two seasons straight without stopping. I love the Gallagher’s. Joan Cusack it’s out of this world here.


Homeless – checked. My thoughts: “Holy shit. No, no, no, no, no. Oh my god…I don’t believe it.” I really enjoyed the performances and I especially love Saul, Mandy Patinkin.


Downton Abbey – First episode of the last season was perfectly perfect! I giggled like a little kid. 


Parks and Recreation – Ms. Knope goes to Washington. It’s started. This is my amalgam. That’s all I have to say. And that my cheeks were sore when it ended.


Series I will take a look, but will not probably follow…
Chicago Fire – The rates up at Imdb are really bad, really low right now. But I’ll definitely take a look at it and I will name the reason why: Lauren German. I just want to watch her. I was waiting for an opportunity for a long time, so I really don't care about ratings...



The Mindy Project – I would take a look at this just because of the first ten seconds of this promo above.


Waiting for Dexter, Raising Hope, The Good Wife, I honestly forget half the series I watch…Oh, Homeland…Jesus, I’m really looking forward to that now.


Ok, I’m going to see the Emmys now, I already brought the tickets…to see Claire Danes giving her not so exciting speeches…Downton Abbey…Emilia Clarke (my future wife…what?)…Amy Poehler winning would be really sweet, but who knows? It will probably go to Lena Dunham…or Julia Louis-Dreyfus! Ok, bye.

Just because...

No comments:

Post a Comment