Sunday, July 28, 2013

SET THE DATE

 La Vie D'Adèle Chapitre 1&2

This is my date: September the 27th of 2013. This is all I am looking for. Obviously, I have some other dates I'm very excited about like next week, Blue Jasmine and other cool dates. But that date, the 27th of September, I really really hope I can get there. I really do. But it will be tough! I don't know if I'll make it, I don't know if I will get a freaking ticket, I certainly don't know if I want to see the film with a huge crowd (OH WHAT THE HELL??). This date means a few things. So there are a lot of ifs. Anyway, that's my date. The other date would be October the 9th, so it isn't so bad, I mean, I've been waiting since May, so what's another couple of weeks? 
This is like my dilema of whether I buy Blue c'est une couleur chaude or not, like a huge dilema. I don't want to creat all these different expectations, I don't want to have much else over my head, I don't want to be comparing things, I mean, I've been with the book in my hands, I've seen lots of pages, I don't know, until September I will probably buy it...or not...This is how meticulous I can be...but it is mostly with films...and anything else that interests me...mostly stuff related with films.
What's your date? When will you be watching La Vie D'Adèle Chapitre 1&2?

No comments:

Post a Comment