Monday, September 26, 2011

Picture Moment - Brothers and Sisters

Catherine Deneuve and Françoise Dorléac 

 Two beautiful girls with a special bonding that was cut after the death of Françoise, she was twenty five years old. I see her as a female version of James Dean. I read this comment about these two sisters that I really like, it says they were as different as night and day. Catherine was cool, calm, remote and with an edge of mystery about her (I love this description) while her sister was fun, radiant, outgoing, with such joie de vivre. They made three films together including the radiant ‘Les Demoiselles de Rochefort’, one of my favorite musicals. 


Scarlett Johansson and Hunter Johansson
Twins brothers and sisters are usually very different from each other, like this case!

Rooney Mara and Kate Mara 
Are this two girls also night and day? It seems so, at first sight. 


Harry and Luke Treadaway
Oh, I can distinguish them. No, seriously. But I won’t tell you though, otherwise is not funny. I can say it was confusing at first – I swear I thought I saw this guy in ‘Fish Tank’ but I also saw him in ‘The Whistleblower’, I was confused, yes.  One thing I'm sure, this guys must have lot of fun teasing people (I know how that works, at least until a certain age).

Now is it Luke and Harry in correct order? I won’t tell you either…


Amber Heard and Whitney Heard
I met her in this clip, Blood Is Thicker than Water (you know). 

Angelina Jolie and James Haven
I could I forget them? I’m not from this period of Angelina but it must have been amusing! 
Jon Voight’s genes seem to be pretty strong. I think they have the exact same noise and lips.

I have a twin sister and we don’t look as identical as Angie and her brother look! However, I can understand Angie pretty well, because my twin is my other half and I can’t breathe without her, really, when she’s not around it’s like there’s something missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment