Friday, September 30, 2011

Arizona

When I was watching Arizona Robbins (Grey’s Anatomy) through the night and then I stopped, I was in the middle of the couch staring the darkness and I suddenly find myself singing these words – “You’ve got to get yourself together, you’ve got stuck in a moment and now you can’t get out of it.” I didn’t know where that came from. Just out of nowhere. I couldn’t even remember which band was but it was quite ironic…these ironies of life.
Yes, it’s been a few weeks and I still can’t get enough of Arizona’s happy smile. Everywhere she goes she brings you that ridiculous smile.

It’s in the corridors...

With work colleagues...

She can't control it.

When she's dancing.

It’s in the middle of the ER...

Or even when she's confronting other colleagues.

Like the last words of the song, “It’s just a moment, this time will pass”!

I am obviously in love with Arizona Robbins, but  I must say Jessica Capshaw
is the cutest person. I just can’t get enough of her adorableness. Today I watched her in Jimmy Kimmel. Pay careful attention at Jimmy and how he basically jammed when he is starting to mention that Jessica’s character has a…girlfriend. For a few seconds I was lost. What year am I? I thought. So I checked. It is indeed 2011. And you’re not in the closet Jimmy…or are you?

(Even when she's serious...I like her a lot)

Ok now, I’m off to another Grey’s Anatomy episode, now that I’m desperately addicted. Seriously, even re-watching the show backwards and with all this confusing mess of everyone sleeping with everyone, I just can’t get enough. I love Cristina Yang, she has the greatest character. I even love McSteamy because he’s a genuine guy. He lives his life the way he likes, he’s honest, and even if he has to confess he’s unfaithful he will say it (typical men’s honesty). Anyway, have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment