Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ron Swanson


Ron Swanson has my favorite face of the moment. Seriously, I can't get enough of him. And then he comes up with these sentences -
When Leslie Knope is talking to Ron about his boyfriend lawyer:

Leslie: I don't know, there's something about the way he treats people or something.
Ron: He's a tourist. He vacations in people's lives, takes pictures, puts them in scrapbook and moves on. All he's interested in are stories.
Leslie: Huh.
Ron: Basically, Leslie, he's selfish. And you're not. And that's why you don't like him.

Oh, common, even when you're watching a comedy series full of senseless people saying things that make total sense you can't help but do what every human being is incapable of not doing, "identification". You do it unconsciously, you do it not wanting to do it. It's just the way we work, guys!
Parks and Recreation is a bliss. Every episode takes twenty minutes but each time I watch it I might take longer than twenty minutes because I have to stop to recover my breath. And their faces, it's too much.

(Parks and Recreation - an American comedy series)
Ron smile (!!!)

Ann Perkins.

April.

Leslie's nerd lover, Ben.

Again.

Too much.

I mean, there's no one I only like a little. 

I loved them all - Leslie Knope is the best.

But Ron,

is Ron.

No comments:

Post a Comment