Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Abbie 31

Always Abbie.
One of my most exciting actresses.
Love you.

I haven't seen Seven Psychopaths because her scenes were described to me and I really think that she hit a rock bottom. Maybe I'm being too dramatic, because she also brought The Girl, which I can't see because it isn't available is it?
I think she's now entering a new phase in her film career. I think RoboCop has what it takes to be pretty successful. There were good things being said at Comic Con. Then she also has a very interesting and yet sort of unknown production, a mini-series called Klondike. Described by the actor in the pictures above as something epic and a kind of story that was never been told before.


She also has Solace. Here's the first still:

I don't know, maybe there's nothing to do with a new phase, maybe this is just her current and steady phase - shifting from blockbusters to regular action movies to some indie films and occasionally going for something brave and unique. Over the last few years, she's been part of the list of actresses when a notorious director, when big roles come around, it happened with The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and the new film of David Fincher, Gone Girl, for example. At the end of the day, I believe she's where she wants to be, and that's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment