Sunday, August 11, 2013

Le Bleu Est Une Couleur Chaude


Fuck. I did it. I bought it. Fucking shit.
After walking in on a number of different comic book stores and there are plenty of them here, after all, this place is the capital of Le Bande Desinnée, I looked at him, then I have him and I desperately don’t want him. It is my emotional denial of things cold and grey. Then I say to myself: I will never write a story and kill the…person. Unless it’s something interesting, unless it brings something to the story, unless it asks questions, you know, which is probably what Maroh was thinking…but still, I do want the happy endings. But ok, at least I didn’t bother anyone about it, like Pat! Even if it might have been based on a true story, I would rather change it and let the person live, at least in the book. I’m not even thinking about the film, I think it will actually be easy to separate both. Oh, who am I kidding? But I know the stories will be quite different. It is La Vie D’Adèle Chapitre 1&2, after all.
I haven’t even read the entire book, so I’m learning the story and taking it as it comes. At the end of the day I’ll look at the bright side. It’s my first comic book! And I’m learning French. I will appreciate the story of Bleu Est Une Couleur Chaude. I will certainly return to this topic later.


*I also noticed I bought the book exactly two months from the film premier in a theater near me…

No comments:

Post a Comment