Tuesday, October 16, 2012

BITCHES BE CRAZY



SHIIIIIIIT! What?? I don’t turn on my computer for a day and this is what I get???
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler hosting the Golden Globes? When my friend told me I thought, ok, already naming presenters, Tina and Amy are usually presenters at these things, but then, “OH, HOSTING”. My god, now we’re definitely going to have some fun!!


Just think about it, to think that just by these five seconds, do you remember, this was my favorite moment of last year’s Golden Globes, now it’s for a few hours. Oh god, to think that Parks and Recreation may have a little bit of a spotlight...to think that Ron Swanson, April Ludgate, Andy, Ben and Chris could all join the party at some point...let's not get too excited...why the fuck not??
Needless to say, party and chocolates will be happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment