Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Good Day, World


Breakfast with Lauren?
Please and thank you.

Aside note: Here I am. I could be mentioning how some tragedies affect a nation and become a point of perhaps a fleeting change, I could instead be mentioning lots of turning points of how some films represented a transition in society and its precise timeliness and because of them I’m so detached from life, or I should be mentioning Thomas McCarthy new project on the way, or how a death of a character prevents me from doing anything…and yet here I am, someone who looks for women’s respect as of a constant reminder for equality, using this young woman’s body of work as a mere object of desire. Bah, this is what I do and I hope one day I can forgive myself for it! But ok, maybe I’ll get back to all these later.

No comments:

Post a Comment