Sunday, December 16, 2012

My week in films, 8

Pitch Perfect
Directed by Jason Moore and Written by Kay Cannon.

Lesbi-honest here, and yes I will be using this word a lot now. Films like Pitch Perfect are not my films, like steak doesn’t really work with cheesecake. Not that I have tasted both at one meal. But you get the point. It’s not compatible. When occurs, it is a forced situation. But apart from that, Rebel Wilson is the reason I put up with this film, yes. And a lot of times, it was really fun to watch! I laughed out loud.

So I have to talk about this film through gifs...

"I'm the best singer in Tazmania, with teeth".


I don’t know what happened here but I laughed at this for fifteen minutes. It’s not even the best moment, but I guess it’s just how natural she is. How good comedian, how good her timing works. 



And then, boom! My favorite moment of the entire thing, probably...


After this one?

And these are pretty good too!



It's every single scene, anyway, who I am kidding?

No comments:

Post a Comment