Friday, May 10, 2013

Noooooooooooooooooooo


Did they canceled Go On?
Really? I really don't understand it.
What the hell?
What the fuck??
What the what???

Go On was my favorite new show, my new favorite show, I mean, the order doesn't even matter!
I laughed so much with these guys, loved the characters, love the chemistry between Ryan and Anne. I mean, I basically stop watching almost every other series I was watching, like New Girl, Ben & Kate lasted for like five episodes, dramas like Girls, I don't remember more right now, the list comes down to probably two or three (Parks and Recreation is part of another universe - the list is irrelevent!), so I always loved to watch Go On.

I wasn't expecting this sad moment.
Bye.

P.S - AT LEAST PARKS AND RECREATION IS COMING BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment